क्यों मैं तूफाँ से डरूं ???


For those who can't understand Hindi, the Title is "Why I should be afraid of storm". FYI.. I am just coming back to my blog almost after a gap of 6 years. That's how is our life. We used to forget, and we used to ignore many things that we enjoyed at some point in time.

So obviously I am going to talk about storms... no no not about nature storms.. It's about life's hurdles and storms.

God has created two types of ppl in the world. One who just keep going routine life without any hurdle and ya in that case we can say they are happily lucky ppl. Second one, do I need to tell about them explicitly?? :D ... ya you got it right, ppl who are having full of storms in their life.

First kind of ppl have a fix set-up to lead the life, I mean fix routine, fix circle, fix plans, fix life style, fix holidays and more importantly fix money in pocket. Boss I'll make it very much clear that, money matters a lot, always make it & respect it but surely I can tell you that you can make money anytime in life if you have +ve attitude towards life. We have live examples in-front of our eyes, Dhirubhai Ambani, our Thalaiva Rajinikanth, Senior AB, Musthafa PC and many more. They all were not big man during initial days. You might be thinking oh boy, you are talking about very big and extra ordinary boys. Yes I am talking about them because we know about them only, we never heard or talk about many others who are not that much great(that's also our perspective) but they achieved whatever they wanted. What is my point here, think beyond money it will come to you :) . Don't just creep about it every time, do something, think something, achieve something. We are not just born to have couple of flats/property and a luxury car, bas yahi aim hai, yahi zindgi hai?(is it only life goal, is this only life).  No dear, that's not what we wanted, just ask yourself once what was your aim and now what are you doing? Anyway this is not what I wanted to talk here but just blown it out of my heart. Someday I'll talk about money also but not today. Money is just a number but it has a great role in life.

Second kind.. what to say.. they are just unorganized with full of storms :D .. I cant say who is best out of these. Also I am not here to judge someone, who am I to do that? BTW all depends person to person.  Some ppl are habitual of hurdles and don't feel a living life without hurdles while some gets hyper tense even if they are unable to book cab :) . Yaar ek cab hee to hai, kya hua agar 20-30 minutes late pahuchoge kahi (oh dear, it's only a matter of cab, what will happen if you reach somewhere 20-30 minutes late)... It is not like you should take your life lightly, no.. never you should do that but at the other end you need to understand your life actually. Everyone has own hurdles, someone don't have car but someone don't have even a motorcycle, some don't have enough salary but some one don't even have a job, someone don't have have parents but someone don't have children, someone unable to get movie tickets in a multiplex but someone don't even have a television at home, someone is very thin and at the other end someone is too fatty he/she want to be like me :D

It's 2 AM post midnight. Chalo stopping it here. If you come across here, do let me know ur views.

Comments

Popular Posts