I m Lonely??????


I dont know really where to begin at :( . When I feel lonely. I just close my eyes.

When I was a teenager, I can remember many times feeling "lonely" and "out of touch" because I really didn't understand what to do with things that concerned my life, even though I had many friends and groups in which I was involved.

The feeling of loneliness or emptiness can only be filled by what is missing. Isolating yourself from the world will only enforce the feeling of loneliness. Whenever I feel lonely I remind myself that, that feeling only comes after I have rejected everyone in my life that loves me.

I think we feel "lonely" if we don't have relationships in which we are our authentic selves relating with others. This may have happened to you....you had an authentic relationship with your girlfriend/wife, but, all you other friends, you just are superficial with them, or have various degrees of superficiality.

You need someone to be close to...someone you can make a healthy emotional connection with. A best friend.....a girlfriend...a wife... fortunately already i have got her just few months back :) .. YOu have to get out into life so you meet people.....

When you feel lonely you may feel like things are trying to find reason in you. Like Anumpam Kher have said few words:
"Kya koi nayi baat nazar aati hai hum mein, Aaina hume dekh ke hairaan sa kyon hai."

“Value of relation” is not that how much you feel happy with some one . . But it is that how much some one feels ALONE without you!

Comments

  1. Ye kab coming soon hoga??
    i am waiting

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am feeling lonely recently, I agree with what you wrote. May be I need to get out and find more people so I can make meet someone who can have a healthy emotional relationship with me.

    Nice article anyway.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanx Khaira :) .. hope u have come out of ur problem..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts