My happiness & Frustration

I tried to find out the reasons regarding my happiness. What makes me haapy and what gives me pleasure. Let me share with u what I found today within myself.
As u know For the most part I'm a happy person. But things that make me happy when I'm sad are: Music, thinking positive and talking to friends. I love to get mail that is just sent to make my day, and I love to do the same for the people I love. I am happy when there is peace and quiet and I spend time with myself. Reading inspirational quotes makes me happy. Making other people happy. I become the happiest man on the face of the earth each time when I hear my family and friends telling me that they love me.

what makes me happy? I'm always wondering that. I thought I'd be happy if my dreams came true, but i've realized that simple things can do that. A compliment of brother, a favorite song, or the happiness of others, etc, all make me happy. But things which makes me happy, In past, My flat mates were giving me reason to be happy (Specially Mr. Rakesh), even if only for a while, at least I have a smile. Always they are same for me.

I think of how fortunate I am and how much worse my life could be and that if I'm not happy then I'm being selfish and wasteful of all the stuff I've been given. But all u know importance of money, so 4 me also... Making money makes me happy :) .

Showing my appreciation for others through unexpected gifts and making them happy makes me feel happy. Hearing and saying little words like, 'Good Morning,' 'Please' and 'Thank you' makes me happy. Good weather makes me happy. There some other things also make me happy.

BUT Some times I feel that I am very frustrated of life, I see no happiness to happen, and I want to know that how can I find some hopes for future? Because I can't find my desired, I feel I'm at the depth of frustration. I don't know what to do.

For time being I just trying to concentrate on myself and see what I m lacking and what my strengths is. Everyone knows life is full of good and bad things but most of the times we notice only bad things or u can say bad thing create much problems rather than good things and that's why we notice bad things only. Nobody is happy. I always believe in God and at least thank him for giving me an opportunity to know about myself. Ya its life cycle and everything will be all right for me within one day, one week, one month, one year or more. But plus point is that, I have my confidence with me, I never loose it, and so there is no need for worry.

I know if unfortunately, the longer I stay with this attitude, the longer I'll be in it. There are lots of things to be happy about! My life may not always be the best, there are lots of ups and downs in everyone's life and I may not always get what I want, if like so than everyone will be happy with his/her desires, but I have an attitude that brings good things my way. I m happy and grateful for the things I have. No one can change anyone's life and other things, I m the only one who can change the way I feel. No one has control of my feelings but me, and happiness is a choice. But I have my attitude, normally all don't have this attitude and that is I can turn my life anytime, any moment that's my strength.
I think I m going right way, I m not wrong but Your comments needed about this article and my feelings.

Comments

Popular Posts